Digital Marketing Executive
This role will be involved in all aspects of sales and marketing and promoting ( nationally and internationally as required) of the hotel from digital marketing, social media planning, analytics, data base management, advertising etc.
Digital Marketing Executive
To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in the efficient running of the department and the promotion of the hotel, nationally and internationally when required. To assist in the implementation of the Sales & Marketing plan as laid down and approved by the General Manager and Owners of Sheen Falls Lodge/Trinity Townhouse
The role is based in Kenmare and will also involve selling, promoting, marketing and taking reservations. The position may on occasion require travel to the market-place. Reporting To: Director of Sales & Marketing
- To become familiar with all aspects of the Sales & Marketing function and product of both properties.
- Implement e-newsletters for Sheen Falls Lodge and Trinity Townhouse as outlined in the Sales & Marketing Plan to include the design, creation and database management to increase online revenue production across all revenue streams.
- Manage online digital presence including the website for Sheen Falls Lodge and Trinity Townhouse as is necessary with new packages, photography, news and menus throughout the year.
- Manage the online presence for the Sheen Falls Lodge and Trinity Townhouse on third party website to ensure offers, information and images are up to date at all times.
- Manage Sheen Falls Lodge and Trinity Townhouse Social Media Activities – Social Media content creation – copy & assets, respond to queries, posts, messages,Facebook / Instagram AdvertsManagement of paid adverts – monitoring and adjusting accordingly
- Database Management and Development: Establish a database of individual customers/corporates interested in joining the Sheen Falls Lodge and Trinity Townhouse mailing lists. These customers shall receive information as already outlined.
- Online Review Management – reply to all online reviews on the hotel on social media, TripAdvisor, booking.com, Google etc using the ReviewPro platform
- To deal with the co-ordination and administration of all aspects of Sales, namely the follow up and database imputing from sales calls conducted by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- To coordinate all stationary/print requirements on behalf of the S&M Department and ensure that all stock levels of all printed matter and stationery never goes below the minimum stock level.
- Liaise with the Director of S&M on matters pertaining to ongoing events with our PR company.
- To handle the design and layout of print advertising as advised by the Director of Sales & Marketing to ensure that the advertising copy as approved by the General Manager and Sales & Marketing Manager reaches publications before deadline.
- To be sufficiently confident and capable of handling all telephone and e-mail enquiries in the absence of the Director of Sales & Marketing and to have the ability to communicate the attractiveness of the product to the potential customer.
- In the absence of the Director of Sales & Marketing, all correspondence and telephone calls are to be handled on the day with efficiency. To assist with reservations when required.
- A Qualification Diploma/Degree in Marketing and relevant experience is a must.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Confident communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with customers,
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent event organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service oriented.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- Self-Starter with the ability to achieve set targets, who can work well on their own initiative.
Previous experience of 1-2 years in a 4 or 5 star Hotel Sales & Marketing, Event Management and Digital Marketing environment. If this position is of interest please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV below.
If this position is of interest please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.