We are currently recruiting for an experienced Reception Manager to work with our front office team at Sheen Falls Lodge to further enhance our guests’ experience from post reservations point to post stay follow up.
About the position:
· The main purpose of this role is to partake, oversee and ensure the delivery of 5* customer service to all guests staying in the Hotel from their post reservation stage right through to their post stay e-mail at the hotel.
· You will oversee the front office team, guest services staff, porters /concierge teams and support where necessary.
· You will ensure we are consistently providing flawless, upscale, professional and first class guest service experiences to all guests
· You will analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve the overall ratings and grading.
· You will ensure that all guest’s needs are responded to including their unstated ones anticipated.
· You will actively listen to and resolve complaints.
· You will ensure that the front office team promote all hotel outlets and activities: spa, activities and amenities and food & beverage outlets
· This position plays an integral role in the constant evolving development and improvement of the front office department and guest relations service provided to guests at the hotel, so an organised, strategic mind set is essential.
· This position would suit an experienced customer focused hospitality manager with relevant front office and customer service experience.
· The role is a people focused manager to support guests and staff and mentor all junior staff.
· Have a proven flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
· Have the ability to identify areas for improvement in the front office operations, customer service delivery and standard development.
· Be capable to represent the department at meetings when required.
· Have a customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
· Have proven and excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
· Excellent leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team to consistently be high performing.
· Have a strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
This is an excellent role and opportunity for an experienced professional seeking to further their career.
Interested applicants may apply in confidence by e-mail to: email@example.com