Sales & Marketing Executive
This role will be involved in all aspects of sales and marketing and promoting ( nationally and internationally as required) of the hotel from digital marketing, social media planning, analytics, data base management, advertising etc.
- To become familiar with all aspects of the Sales & Marketing function and the Sheen Falls Lodge product.
- To co-ordinate all aspects of Sales, namely the prospection and planning of sales calls in the domestic market for the Director of Sales & Marketing and manage the administration of same.
- To coordinate and oversee all printing on behalf of the Sales & Marketing department and ensure that all stock levels of all printed matter and stationery never goes below the minimum stock level.
- In association with the Director of Sales & Marketing implement e-newsletters as outlined in the Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Update the website as is necessary with new packages, photography, news and menus during the course of the year as is necessary.
- Execute the hotel’s social media activities and campaigns including food & beverage and Spa, with regular posting to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and report of their effectiveness.
- To execute all digital marketing for the hotel including food & beverage & spa activities mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium and to report on their effectiveness.
- To be sufficiently confident and capable of handling all telephone and e-mail enquiries in the absence of the Director of Sales & Marketing and to have the ability to communicate the attractiveness of the product to the potential customer.
- In the absence of the Director of Sales & Marketing, to execute all correspondence and telephone calls on the day with efficiency.
- Database Management and Development:
- Establish a database of individual customers interested in joining the Sheen Falls Lodge mailing list.
- These customers shall receive information on any special packages and last minute room sales according to the S&M plan.
- Establish a database of corporate/travel agent customers who would also like to be on our mailing list. Contact them twice yearly with rates and new concepts on ideas, flight arrangements, etc.
- Identify and analyse competition both locally and regionally as required.
- Liaise with the Director of Sales &Marketing on matters pertaining to ongoing events with our PR Company.
- To manage the design and layout of advertising as advised by the Director of Sales & Marketing. To ensure that the advertising copy as approved by the General Manager and The Director of Sales & Marketing reaches publications before deadline.
- To assist with reservations when required.
- To assist the Director of Sales and Marketing of the Hotel as directed.
- A Qualification Diploma/Degree in Marketing and relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Confident communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent event organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service oriented.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- Self-Starter with the ability to achieve set targets, who can work well on their own initiative.
- Previous experience of 1-2 years in a 4 or 5 star Hotel Sales & Marketing, Event Management and Digital Marketing environment.
If this position is of interest please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.