We are currently inviting applications for a Duty Manager at Sheen Falls Lodge.
The successful candidate will join and support the management team in effectively managing the day to day operation of the hotel.
- To work as part of the management team, working shifts including early and late shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- To have an in-depth understanding of the Company policies & procedures and to ensure the SOPs are adhered to on daily basis.
- To oversee daily activities within the hotel.
- To ensure that all customers are receiving the best customer service and care and that any complaints are dealt with timely, effectively, and efficiently.
- To work closely with the Departmental Managers and provide support in the operation of the hotel.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a busy 4*/5* star Hotel environment.
- A hotel and catering management qualification are desirable.
- Previous experience in hospitality with the front office, guest services and food and beverage departments all being essential.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideally have a full driver’s license.
- Must have fluent English both oral and written and full legal status to work in Ireland.