Skip to main content
February Mid-term Break
- Two nights' accommodation in a spacious, luxurious room on the 21st & 22nd February.
- Full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Dinner for two on one evening.
- Thursday 21st February at 4pm, join local Author Niamh Ahern in our library as she reads from her book, Timmys Technology Trouble.
- Each child will receive a signed copy to take home.
- Friday 22nd February at 3pm, join Geoffrey our Falconer and see a variety of owls and hawks during a falconry display.
- Supervised movies and boardgames are available on both evenings from 6.30pm-9.30pm
- Rates from €590 in total for two nights in a Classic Room, suitable for 2 adults + 1 child under 12.
- Supplements apply for higher room categories.
- Up to 2 children under 12 stay free on a B&B when sharing a room with their parents (Estate Rooms apply)
- Our cancellation policy is seven days prior to arrival.