Executive Chef Cormac McCreary is delighted to welcome Paul McDonald of Bastion in Kinsale to The Falls Restaurant to create a unique dining experience.
Chef Paul McDonald and his wife restauranteur Helen McDonald are owners of Bastion restaurant Kinsale, a contemporary Irish restaurant using as much local produce as possible, where all principal ingredients are of Irish origin. They have been awarded a Michelin star for 2020.
- 6 Course Tasting Menu with wines served in The Falls Restaurant
- Sunday 23rd February at 8pm
- Individual tables for limited numbers of guests
- Luxury accommodation in a Classic Room overlooking the Kenmare Bay.
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Cancellation Policy is seven days prior to arrival
- Rates from €420 in a Classic Room for 6 Course Tasting Menu and overnight accommodation for 2 people sharing including full Irish breakfast