Garden Cottage feels like it’s your own little secret. As you sit out on the terrace, watching the sunset over the bay and the suspension bridge in the distance, it’s as though you’re the only people for miles. Inside, there’s a kitchenette and a cosy lounge, which shares the terrace view of Kenmare Bay.
In the evening, retire to your room and browse the books that our librarian has selected. The cottage has two bedrooms, one king and one twin, each with an en-suite bathroom. The décor throughout matches the traditional thatch-and-stone style, with touches and echoes of the natural surroundings.
You can book the Garden Cottage on its own as a peaceful retreat, or pair it with Little Hay Cottage for a party of up to eight. In the morning, set out and explore the local walks, ambling alongside rivers, woods and parkland. Or stroll over to the main hotel and all its amenities, including our restaurant, our spa, and a range of activities.
- Welcome hamper provided on arrival.
- House-keeping service is provided on every second day of your stay in the cottage - time need to be pre-booked.
- Should you wish to join us at the hotel for meals, all meals including breakfast need to be pre-booked prior to arrival.
- A Dine In Your Cottage Menu is also available.
- Pool and Gym times need to be pre-booked prior to arrival.