Roll through the private gate, down the meandering drive, to your own tucked-away cottage. You’ll feel as though you’ve passed into a pastoral idyll, with the thatched roof, birdsong tinkling in the trees and Kenmare Bay visible beyond the branches. An acre of private garden encircles the cottage, filled with flowering shrubs.
Push open the front door and walk down the hallway into the drawing room: warm tones, traditional style and an open fire. The kitchen is truly memorable, with a bright bay window and an eye-level fire filling the room with a flickering glow. Beside the kitchen, the sun lounge opens out onto your terrace, with a rolling lawn leading down to the edge of the bay. Up the spiral staircase are your two bedrooms with marble en-suites. In the morning, enjoy the early sun and Atlantic air on your bedroom balcony, looking out over the bay.
Little Hay is perfect as a peaceful retreat for you and your family, or two couples travelling together. For larger parties, book the nearby Garden Cottage, which can accommodate an additional four guests. Take a five-minute stroll to the main hotel, where you’ll find our restaurant, spa and a range of activities and country pursuits.
- Welcome hamper provided on arrival.
- House-keeping service is provided on every second day of your stay in the cottage - time need to be pre-booked.
- Should you wish to join us at the hotel for meals, all meals including breakfast need to be pre-booked prior to arrival.
- A Dine In Your Cottage Menu is also available.
- Pool and Gym times need to be pre-booked prior to arrival.