As you approach Marianne’s Cottage, with its thatched roof and tall stone chimney, you’ll find yourself spellbound. Inside it’s just as enchanting, from the open-beam ceilings and log fires to the effortless blend of traditional charm and contemporary comfort. Sink back into the sitting-room couch with a good book in hand and a glass of wine beside you.
When the night comes to a close, climb the staircase to your bedroom. Each room has a marble en-suite, where you can luxuriate in a hot bath or shower away the day’s adventures before curling up in your king-size bed. The rooms also have their own balconies, and can be converted to twin bedrooms if you’re here with family.
Morning light illuminates the sun lounge, with the garden all around, gently sloping down to Kenmare Bay; walk to the water’s edge, where you can spot seals, otters and a wealth of birdlife, from oystercatchers and kingfishers to the rare white-tailed sea eagles. The hotel is only a five-minute walk away; treat yourself in our spa or sample the freshest local food, expertly prepared in our two AA Rosette restaurant.
- Welcome hamper provided on arrival.
- House-keeping service is provided on every second day of your stay in the cottage - time need to be pre-booked.
- Should you wish to join us at the hotel for meals, all meals including breakfast need to be pre-booked prior to arrival.
- A Dine In Your Cottage Menu is also available.
- Pool and Gym times need to be pre-booked prior to arrival.