at Sheen Falls Lodge
Join us for a more than magical Christmas on a two- or three-night break. A traditional Christmas Day lunch and lavish evening buffet are among the festive treats that await you.
If you’re looking for a magical break in Ireland this Christmas, where the season frosts the landscape outside while crackling fires and mulled wine offer a warm welcome within, look no further. Our Christmas holiday package options are:
- 3 Night Package: 24th December – 27th December, from €1450 per person sharing in a Classic Room
- 2 Night Package: 24th – 26th December, from €1115 per person sharing in a Classic Room
- 2 Night Package: 25th – 27th December, from €1180.50 per person sharing in a Classic Room
- Two or three nights’ accommodation in a spacious and luxurious room.
- Christmas Eve welcome drinks followed by dinner in either The Falls Restaurant or The Stables Brasserie & Bar at your leisure.
- Traditional Christmas Day Lunch with all the trimmings.
- Christmas Evening buffet with accompanying wines.
- Should you wish to enjoy some estate activities on St Stephen’s day, these can be arranged in advance of arrival.
- St Stephen’s Day join us for champagne and canape reception followed by a 5-course dinner with wines in The Falls Restaurant. Music that evening is with Jim Kiely & friends.
- Full Irish Breakfast is included each morning.
In order to confirm your reservation, we require a 25% deposit. This deposit is refundable up to the 1st of December. Full prepayment of the is required by the 1st December. Our cancellation policy is 30 days prior to arrival. For reservations cancelled within this time, the value of the reservation will be charged in full.
Download our Christmas Brochure here.