- Sheen Falls Lodge is part of Relais & Chateaux , which includes some of the world-finest hoteliers, chefs and restaurants that have set the standard for hospitality excellence. Clear opportunities for progression are a priority for us, too.
If you cannot see a role that is suitable for you at the moment, but feel you would make a great addition to the team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Send us your CV and we’ll keep you in mind for when any appropriate opportunities arise.
Please submit a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com,
Vacancies at Sheen Falls Lodge for 2017(updated November 14, 2016)
Accommodation Supervisor ( February 2017 start)
The role is required to ensure that the standard of hygiene in guest and public areas, furnishings, lighting and décor is maintained to a consistently high standard in the Hotel. The job holder will also be responsible for checking and monitoring the standards of cleanliness and presentation in the guest bedrooms and in all areas of the Hotel.
The ideal candidate should have 12-24 months' experience as a supervisor in a similar 4* deluxe/5* accommodation department. You will be required to lead by example and to have a good eye for detail in this role. You will also be required to work on your own initiative and be capable of taking responsibility for a group of people and work with and managing a team of people in the Accommodations Manager's absence. Training to the Sheen Falls Lodge standards will be provided.
Experienced Hotel Receptionist ( February 2017 start)
We are inviting applications for the role of Front Office Receptionist ideally with previous hotel front office. As a member of the front office team, you will be assisting in the day-to-day running of the department so knowledge and experience in the following areas is essential to be considered:-
*previous Hotel Front Office- Reception experience.
* Fluent English both oral and written
All applicants should have completed an apprentice or similar and have comprehensive experience within a similar establishment and shares our passion for delivering the highest standard of customer service.
Food & Beverage Positions (February/March 2017 start)
Head Bar Tender /Bar Manager
We are inviting applications for the role of Head Bartender/ Bar Manager with Cocktail Bar experience in the Sheen Bar and Sunlounge at Sheen Falls Lodge.
As a senior member of the Sheen Bar team, knowledge and experience in the following areas is essential:
* Comprehensive cocktail and beverage knowledge and experience.
* Comprehensive knowledge of all food & beverage service standards and quality presentation.
The ideal candidate is someone who shares our passion for delivering the highest standard of customer service. Ideally all candidates will have completed an apprentice or similar and have experience in a similar role within a similar establishment.
To ensure the provision of friendly and efficient food & beverage service to all guests, in a clean and hygienic environment, ensuring that all staff comply with hotel and legal legislation. To order, monitor and control all bar stocks and monies.
**This role is also responsible For: All bar and floor staff and the service of food and beverage in Sheen Bar and the stock management and stock takes of both the Sheen Bar and Oscars Bar and the drinks cellars and store rooms.
Other Food & Beverage Positions:
- Experienced Chef De Rang (Senior station waiter/waitress)
- Experienced Bartender
- Experienced Chef De Partie
- Experienced Demi Chef De Partie
Employees will also receive complimentary use of the hotel leisure facilities. All applicants must be available to work up to five days over seven days to be considered for the positions. These roles are on a rostered basis including weekends and bank holiday work.
These positions are 5 days over 7 to include weekends and bank holidays.
Health Club Assistant
- This role is responsible for pool and plant cleaning and maintenance, and the health and safety standards of Club Sheen. All applicants should have good interpersonal skills with a pleasant, outgoing personality. This position is 5 days over 7 to include weekends and bank holidays.
Qualified, Experienced Beauty Therapist:
- All Applicants must be fully qualified with CIDESCO and or CIBTAC qualifications or equivalent in both face and body and have a minimum of one year’s work experience. This role is rostered 5 over 7 days per week to include week-ends and bank holidays.