- Sheen Falls Lodge is part of Relais & Chateaux , which includes some of the world-finest hoteliers, chefs and restaurants that have set the standard for hospitality excellence. Clear opportunities for progression are a priority for us, too.
If you cannot see a role that is suitable for you at the moment, but feel you would make a great addition to the team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Send us your CV and we’ll keep you in mind for when any appropriate opportunities arise.
Please submit a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com,
Vacancies at Sheen Falls Lodge for 2017
Accommodation Assistants (8-5PM daily)
Turndown Assistants (6-10PM per day)
All applicants must be available to work up to five days over seven days to be considered for the positions. These roles are on a rostered basis including weekends and bank holiday work.
Food & Beverage Positions (February/March 2017 start)
Other Food & Beverage Positions:
- Experienced Chef De Rang (Senior station waiter/waitress)
- Demi Chef de Rang/ Chef de Rang Sommelier/wine waiter
- Experienced Bartender, ideally with Cocktail & food service experience
- Experienced Chef De Partie
- Experienced Demi Chef De Partie
- Breakfast Cook/chef
Employees will also receive complimentary use of the hotel leisure facilities. All applicants must be available to work up to five days over seven days to be considered for the positions. These roles are on a rostered basis including weekends and bank holiday work.
These positions are 5 days over 7 to include weekends and bank holidays.
Health Club Assistant
- This role is responsible for pool, jacuzzi, steam room, changing rooms and plant cleaning and maintenance, and maintaining the health and safety standards of Club Sheen. All applicants should have good interpersonal skills with a pleasant, outgoing personality. This position is 5 days over 7 to include weekends and bank holidays.
Qualified, Experienced Beauty Therapist:
- All Applicants must be fully qualified with CIDESCO and or CIBTAC qualifications or equivalent in both face and body and have a minimum of one year’s work experience. This role is rostered 5 over 7 days per week to include week-ends and bank holidays.
Hotel Receptionist ( May to January 2018)
We are inviting applications to join our Front Office Team. All applicants must have a courteous and professional manner, excellent presentation and communication skills and ideally previous experience in Front Office/Reception in a professional Hotel/Office environment.
*previous Hotel Front Office / office administration experienceis an advantage.
* Fluent English both oral and written is vital.
This is a seasonal position that requires shift work and is rostered over the weekend period to include Sundays and Bank-Holidays.